We’ve long lost count of the number of Warhammer games available on the various systems of the gaming world. But what we do know is that very few of them will be as humorous as Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef.
Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef is the latest Warhammer title to emerge onto the scene. Available to purchase and download today on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch, as well as on PC through Steam and GOG and soon on PlayStation (December 2nd), Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef comes from Games Workshop (obvs) and Rogueside, as they push players through a run and gun platformer that oozes Warhammer. It’s just that this should well be a different Warhammer to the rest of them.
Priced at £16.99, delivers hand-drawn visual action to the masses, as they get the opportunity to take in an adventure that is as wild as it is gory. Full of explosions, you’ll get to krump your way through the hive city of Luteus Prime; battle Humans, Orks and Genestealer cultists; and ultimately recover your luscious hair squig from the hands of the Warboss Gutrekka!
There’s a ton going on in this one, with Shootas, Blood & Teef running all of the following key features…
- Classic 2D side-scrolling goodness, filled with intense action, funny one-liners, screaming deaths and comical dialogues!
- Choose your class, picking between four distinct characters, each with their own unique toolkit true to the Warhammer 40,000 lore.
- Inflict chaos with an arsenal of weapons at your fingertips. Expand your armoury with up to twenty different weapons. There’s no such thing as having too much dakka!
- Unleash your Waaagh! at the right time! Wreak carnage and rain destruction on those puny ‘umies.
- Challenge the mightiest empire in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. Become victorious, bring the planet to its knees and lead your very own Waaagh!
- Earn hats by destroying compelling bosses, completing milestones or exchanging Teef at the Mekboy shop. Teef are collected by tearing through the story.
- Beautiful hand-drawn scenery gives an incredible sense of depth to a side-on world.
- Break up the action, and immerse yourselves in engaging cinematics.
- Set foot on Luteus Prime in single-player mode, or get a party together of up to four Ork Boyz and have some fun together! Multiplayer is available both online and in local co-op.
- Brawl it out against your rivals in an all-out epic battle to decide who is the baddest Ork in the warband! Up to four boyz can scrap it out in the arena, both online and in local PvP.
- Get your socks rocked off with an amazing heavy metal soundtrack, composed by Deon van Heerden.
- Yes, there will be explosions. Like, a lot of them!
If you’re a Warhammer fan we think that Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef will probably be a no-brainer, but equally this one could well be the entry into the Warhammer scene that you have been looking for. Really, if you’re ready for waaaagh, this should appeal.
You’ll find Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef on the Xbox Store for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. It’s also on Nintendo Switch and PC, whilst it’ll be coming to PlayStation soon.
The Orks, a savage race commonly known as the ‘Green Tide’, sweep across the stars with unrivalled violence in frenzied crusades known as a Waaagh! They are savage, brutal and crude, outnumbering all other races that lay in their path of destruction. Become the spearhead of an Ork invasion as you bash, smash and shoot your way through the hive city of Luteus Prime on a mission to retrieve your hair squig and claim vengeance on your warlord! And just maybe become the warboss of a WAAAGH! along the way? Survival of the strongest has never been so violently fun! Never enough Dakka! Destroy your foes using a great arsenal of weapons and rain destruction down upon them. No one can stand in your way! Massive explosions and flying body parts ain’t never been this fun! WAAAGH! Feel the emotion and violence build up until it bursts out as a storm of bullets! Violence begets violence as the massive destruction you cause builds up into a full blown unstoppable WAAAGH! Because Orks are made for two things: fighting… and winning! Orks together strong! Grab your friends and take on the forces of the Astra Militarum, the Genestealer Cults and the Space Marines together. Or you know, bash their head in instead and determine who is the fiercest Ork in the clan!
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here