Young Horses has released yet another title update for Bugsnax! The Bugsnax update 2.04 (PS5 version 2.051) patch once again brings a round of bug fixes to the adventure game, and is the second title update released this week! You can check the first one right here, or read on for the Bugsnax May 4 patch notes.
Bugsnax Update 2.04 Patch Notes | Bugsnax Update 2.051 Patch Notes | Bugsnax May 4 Patch Notes:
- Fixed Uncapped FPS physics issues and it has returned to Settings->Display.
- Fixed Chandlo getting stuck in final phase of Mama Melon.
- Improved Daddy Cakelegs candle lighting.
- Restored speed run path.
- Fixed Cheddorb spawning during boss replay.
- macOS: Removed unused dynalibs from app package contents.
That’s about it. If there’s a new patch released yet again, we’ll be sure to let our readers know. You can keep tabs on new patches for the game right in our Bugsnax game hub.
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here