Following months of work behind the scenes, the NHRA and its partner, Game Mill Entertainment, revealed a first look at the all-new “NHRA Speed For All” drag racing video game based on the world’s largest auto racing organization. Intended for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam, the game will be released on Aug. 26, 2022, and is now available to pre-order at major retailers for $49.99.
The NHRA and Game Mill Entertainment are billing “NHRA: Speed For All” as the most authentic NHRA game ever, with genuine teams, tracks, vehicles, tuning and strategies. The NHRA last released a branded video game, “NHRA Countdown to the Championship,” in 2007.
“NHRA: Speed For All” Key Game Features:
● 5 NHRA Vehicle Classes: Build, race and prove your skills in Top Fuel, Funny Car, Pro Stock, Pro Mod and Super Modified varieties of drag racing classes and vehicles.
● 38 NHRA Drivers: Choose from the sport’s top rivals, including Brittany Force, Antron Brown, John Force, Steve Torrence, Erica Enders, Greg Anderson, Ron Capps and many more!
● Real-World NHRA Tracks: Compete for glory at official NHRA tracks like Bristol Dragway, The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, zMax Dragway in Charlotte, Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, Auto Club Raceway at Pomona and more.
● Physics-Based Gameplay: Experience the authentic speed, depth and feel of real championship drag racing.
● Packed With Elite Sponsorships: Earn backing from sponsors like Goodyear, Summit Racing Equipment, Lucas Oil and more to fuel your next victory.
● Thrilling Career Mode: Let your competitive instinct burn in single-player career mode. You’ll balance team management, R&D, tuning and vehicle customization across multiple seasons.
● Asynchronous Online Multiplayer Leaderboards: Charge your competitive side by challenging others to beat your best times.
● Battle Your Friends: Take on all challengers with intense local split-screen multiplayer action (available only on PlayStation and Xbox).
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here