Have you been trying to Stay Human in Dying Light 2? Whether you’ve been failing or succeeding matters little, for today a whole new and free Chapter arrives in game – along with a Photo Mode, new content, events and more.
The first Chapter in Techland’s five year support plan for their latest zombie-fuelled thriller, Dying Light 2, is In the Footsteps of a Nightrunner. Rolling out right about now to those who already have the game, this Chapter will task you with helping Harper, a Nightrunner of old, in his efforts to combat the Special Infected that are endangering the City’s people in exchange for access to some powerful, never-before-seen equipment. You’ll find he pops up at the Fish Eye Canteen, requesting your help.
Further to that and the latest update for Dying Light 2 also adds in new enemies – namely the Mutated Infected, the Volatile Tyrant and the Volatile Hive – some additional Bounties, a new Rank System and Unlockables and a couple of new Currencies.
If you like, you’ll also find a brand new Photo Mode in place too.
In all, the key features of the new patch/update include:
- Chapter Agent — meet Harper, a former Nightrunner that acts as your link to the new adventure. Find him at the Fish Eye Canteen and assist him in taking down the Special Infected.
- New Rank System and Unlockables — discover a system that strengthens the bond between you and the agent by carrying out his tasks. Moreover, with enough reputation points, you can rank up to unlock access to high-end weapons, outfits, and consumables.
- Daily and Weekly Bounties — face the Infected head-on in a series of daily and weekly night activities that will earn you reputation points upon completion.
- 2 New Currencies — to purchase these new items, you will first need to collect mutation samples off the Special Infected corpses and acquire unique Harper’s Tokens with each new rank.
- New Enemies — meet the deadly and fierce Mutated Infected, the Volatile Tyrant, and the Volatile Hive.
- Chapter Mission — purchase a special Chapter Mission Ticket from the Chapter Agent and try to endure the highly challenging and punishing time trials that will test your stealth, parkour, or combat skills to their absolute limit.
- New Feature: Photo Mode — our fantastic community asked for it, so we gladly obliged. The Photo Mode feature is here! Take some photos to commemorate your adventures in the City!
If you haven’t yet played Dying Light 2 then you’re missing something that is pretty special. Pick it up from the digital store of your choosing on Xbox, PlayStation and PC. The Xbox Store is here.
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here