Swedish developer Coffee Stain Studios has announced that “The Mandatory Holiday Update” has arrived in Goat Simulator 3.
This festive update adds nine new Christmas-adjacent items to the recently released Goat Simulator sequel, with cosmetics and items made to forcibly spread Christmas cheer throughout the town of San Angora.
- Santa Hat – Create your own personal flurry. A passive ability which makes snow fall only around the player.
- Elf Hat – Give goats the power to throw snowballs! Build snowmen by throwing multiple snowballs on the ground.
- Elf Tunic and Elf shoes – Complete the look of Santa’s bestest helper.
- Sack & Sleigh – Launch festive paper to wrap props and NPCs into presents.
- Lights Machine Gun – Deck the halls by placing Christmas lights (almost) anywhere.
- Lucia Crown – Celebrate the holiday season the Swedish way!
- Christmas Sweater – Because even goats need at least one ugly Christmas jumper.
- Menorah Horns – Happy Hanukkah!
You can see the items in action in the trailer below. Goat Simulator 3 is available now for Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, and PC.
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here