Gotham Knights‘ next patch will attempt to address performance issues on console and PC, according to Warner Bros.
Another patch, which is now live on PC and will arrive on console at the end of the week, addresses “a mix of needed fixes that have popped up since launch”, according to the game’s developer.
The team said on Thursday it’s working on a “larger patch to improve performance overall and give you the best possible experience.”
“For console users, we are specifically aiming to address challenges with framerate stability,” it said.
Gotham Knights – Official Villains Trailer
Gotham Knights was released last week for PS5, Xbox Series X and PC.
Ahead of the release, fans were disappointed to find out that the game is locked to 30 FPS on console. Following the launch, players reported further performance issues on the console and PC versions of the game.
Gotham Knights PC Patch Notes | 10/26/2022
- Invincible enemies playing a “meditating” animation will no longer appear in crimes.
- Various UI issue fixes.
- Fixed issues caused by graphical settings not being applied properly.
- Various localization fixes.
- Fixed various Keyboard/Mouse specific input issues.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing being able to join friends through invites.
- Various crash fixes throughout the title, most notably during the S.T.A.R. Labs “free the scientists” fight and the Harley Quinn Hospital Boss Fight.
- Fixed an AMD specific crash related to shadows.
- There may be some compatibility issues with Nvidia Ansel that we are still investigating for this patch
In our review we said Gotham Knights “provides a blueprint for a world of great Batman-verse games outside of Arkham. While it may not hit the highs of Rocksteady’s series in some aspects, the ways it excels in narrative and character development match, or in some cases supplant the Arkham series, proving themselves, appropriately, as more than worthy of wearing the cowl.
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here