WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Event season might be over, but the leaks never stop. It appears that that a new Fire Emblem game has been revealed online, according to at least one Redditor online.
Mainline Fire Emblem Game Leaked With Images
The Reddit post in question breaks down several details from the new game, with new pieces of information dotted throughout. Here’s the key pieces:
- It’s a completely new game, not a remake.
- Collaboration between Intelligent Systems, Koei Tecmo, and Gust.
- Gust is working mainly on the visuals.
- The game has apparently been finished for over a year now.
- The main character has red and blue hair, with her mother being a dragon.
- The new gimmick is called ‘Emblems’. It allows you to summon older Fire Emblem characters for your squad.
The Reddit post also states that:
“I can confirm that this is a brand new FE game, and it has been completed for quite some time now. I’m not sure what the delay had been in announcing it. Interestingly, some aspects of it seem to be reused from the cancelled Wii FE game. Additionally, the rumours of an FE4 remake are real as well. Gust has helped a lot with this development- if you aren’t familiar with their work, you should take a look at the Atelier games on the Switch.”
When might it be announced?
What with the rumoured Nintendo Direct later this month, it’s a fair bet that it might be revealed this month for release later in the year. The rumoured direct is supposed to take place on the 29th of this month, but there’s no official announcement from Nintendo as of yet. There’s also another Fire Emblem game, Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes, releasing later this month that’s a Musou game.
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here