NBA 2K22 is headed to consoles and PC this September, and publisher 2K Games is releasing more information for the most anticipated sports game releasing this year. In a press release that was provided to us, Visual Concepts has provided more details on NBA 2K22 all-new MyTEAM updates coming to the game this September 10.
NBA 2K22 MyTEAM Updates:
- MyTEAM Draft: Offers a new multiplayer mode where players pick a full lineup of Player Cards. Every Draft will net players a guaranteed League Pack and at least a single pick on a Draft-exclusive Ascension;
- Triple Threat Online: The 100 is a new take on the 3-on-3 mode where great defense earns players even more rewards;
- Season 1: Call to Ball: Earn new Seasonal Player Reward Cards, such as a Kobe Bryant 93-rated Free Agent card that will lead players’ starting lineups or reach Level 40 to gain a Pink Diamond Carmelo Anthony;
- Community Logos: Players who have received in-game verification will now have their logos appear next to their usernames in MyTEAM, with opportunities for players to gain this recognition throughout the year as chosen by the NBA 2K Community Team;
- New challenges, agendas, rewards, events, and more player & team customization throughout the year.
In addition to these new updates, 2K Games also detailed an upcoming tournament called MyTEAM Unlimited. The competition will be separated into two events, which their own $250,000 prize pot: one will be held for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles and the other for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles. Check out the rules in joining this MyTEAM Unlimited competition below.
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & D.C. (excluding AZ, CT, MD, and ND), Canada (excluding Quebec), Australia, Chile, Denmark, France, Great Britain, Greece, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Indonesia, Israel, Germany, Japan, Macau, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, and Turkey, who are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in their state/country/province of residence. Void in AZ, CT, MD, ND, Quebec and where prohibited. Contest will consist of 2 separate tracks for PlayStation (PS) and Xbox entrants.
To participate, you must have NBA® 2K22 game (“Game”), Xbox Gold Service or PS Plus service, and Internet connection. Game must be played on PS4 and Xbox One for Track 1 and PS5 and Xbox X/S for Track 2. This Contest consists of: (i) the Pre-Qualifying Period; (ii) the GameDays; and (iii) the Tournament. You must qualify during the Pre-Qualifying Period to participate in the GameDays. The Pre-Qualifying Period begins on September 10, 2021 at 12:00:00 AM local time. The first GameDay takes place on October 16, 2021 and the last GameDay takes place on February 19, 2022. You must qualify for the Tournament, which is currently scheduled to take place on March 5, 2022 at 10:00 AM U.S. Pacific Time for Track 1 and on March 6, 2022 at 10:00 AM U.S. Pacific Time for Track 2.
NBA 2K22 is releasing this September 10 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
You can read more about each new MyTEAM update in-depth in the latest Courtside Report.
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here