Should you have pre-ordered Outriders Worldslayer, then you’ll have already have found full access. But for everyone else, today is the day that the Outriders franchise expands, with a new campaign, features, endgame and more – all coming about via Worldslayer.
Available to purchase and download into Outriders from today, Worldslayer is the biggest expansion yet to People Can Fly and Square Enix’ looter shooter as the brutal 1-3 player cooperative sci-fi experience builds out like never before.
The Worldslayer content will let you begin to work your way through the original Outriders content, or provide full Level 30 Boost action, dropping you in to the new content with a fully geared up Outrider in tow.
From there, traveling the planet of Enoch is par for the course as you go up against some of the most deadly Altered ever known. It’s Ereshkigal which will be in the way of humanity’s last fight, whilst beyond her the greatest endgame horrors will await.
Should you have found the original drop of Outriders to be a bit tame, then Worldslayer has got your back. It’ll see you combining aggressive gunplay with violent power and a huge arsenal of weaponry and various gear-sets. And honestly, that’s enough to sell Worldslayer in a heartbeat.
Key features include:
- A JOURNEY OF DEATH – Humanity’s hope for survival rests on your journey deep into the cradle of Enoch’s civilisation.
- DYNAMIC 1-3 PLAYER CO-OP – Play solo or join up to 2 friends in drop-in drop-out co-op as you take on the horrors of a hyper-evolved planet in an apocalypse.
- 4 UNIQUE CLASSES – Create and customise your own Outrider and choose from 4 unique powerful classes each with its own deadly array of brutal abilities with Skill Trees and Pax Trees to further define your personal playstyle.
- GUNS & GEAR – Customise and upgrade your Outrider(s) with countless combos of the most powerful Epic, Legendary and Apocalypse items with increasing damage potential. Gear can be modified with up to 3 mod slots allowing players to fully customise their loadout to match their playstyle. As well as a full and entirely free Transmog system across all items.
- POWER – Adapt your abilities and skills across vast Class Skill Trees and Pax Trees for additional hybrid branch boosts. Challenge yourself against all Apocalypse Tiers with your burgeoning power and boost your Ascension Points of Brutality, Endurance, Prowess and Anomaly.
- ENDGAME – Earn incredible loot as you dominate across endgame Expeditions or face new horrors in the ancient city of Tarya Gratar.
- BOOST IN – Further develop your existing character(s) or use the new boost to roll a geared up level 30 Outrider, ready to jump start into the relentless action.
You’ll find Outriders Worldslayer on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5, Google Stadia and PC – through Steam, Epic or the Windows Store – the Xbox Store has it for £54.99. Should you have previously owned Outriders, then you can purchase the Worldslayer Upgrade for £32.99.
OUTRIDERS WORLDSLAYER is a brutal 1-3 player co-op looter shooter set in an original, dark sci-fi universe. You’ll create your own Outrider from one of 4 powerful classes and journey across the diverse and deadly planet Enoch. Begin with the original OUTRIDERS campaign or use the boost to jump straight into the Worldslayer campaign with a fully geared up level 30 Outrider. Here you will face off against the most deadly Altered ever encountered – Ereshkigal, in humanity’s last fight for survival. Beyond her even greater horrors exist in the ultimate endgame experience taking place in the ancient ruins of Tarya Gratar. Combining aggressive gunplay with violent powers and an arsenal of increasingly twisted customisable weaponry and gear-sets, OUTRIDERS WORLDSLAYER offers countless hours of visceral gameplay from one of the finest shooter developers in the industry – People Can Fly.
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here