Thq Nordic and Bugbear Studios have launched a brand new trailer showing Wreckfest Gameplay on the Nintendo Switch. This comes before its launch on June 21st.
Drive Hard Die Last
Road Rage Required
Wreckfest offers a wide variety of upgrade and customisation options. If you’re looking for the best combative motorsport game out there, Wreckfest is shaping up to be the best. Whether you’re preparing for your next demolition derby with reinforced bumpers, roll cages, side protectors, etc., or setting your car up for a banger race with engine performance parts like air filters, and camshafts, fuel systems, etc., Wreckfest has it all.
Additionally, to the base game, the Nintendo Switch version offers two season packages: Season 1 includes 20 crazy and iconic vehicles, 20 insane roof decorations, and a car customization pack with new armour, rims, and more, and costs $ 14.99 / € 14.99 / £ 11.99. Season 2 grants you access to 12 additional cars for $ 12.99 / € 12.99 / £ 9.99.
- Unique Racing Experience – Exhilarating no-rules racing action with defining, once-in-a-lifetime moments that can be achieved only with a true-to-life physics simulation. Witness insane neck-to-neck fighting on high-speed circuits, face total destruction, and madness on crazy courses with intersections and oncoming traffic, or go for demolition dominance in derby arenas.
- Awesome Cars – Our cars are old, banged up, patched together… They ooze style and character! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customization – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armour – Reinforce them with heavy iron that protects you from damage, but also adds weight, which impacts the car handling. Modify your car to make a robust tank or a fragile but lightning-fast rocket, or anything in between!
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing demolition dominance!
- Challenge modes – Have hilarious fun with crop harvesters, lawn mowers, school buses, three-wheelers and much more!
- Career Mode – Battle for championships, earn experience, unlock new upgrades and cars, and become the all-time Wreckfest champion!
Are you excited about the Nintendo Switch Release? Let us know in the comment section below. In the meantime, enjoy the brand new trailer showing Wreckfest Gameplay.
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here