The Nintendo Switch Road Trip kicked off in Minneapolis this week and will be traveling throughout the country for the rest of the summer, making a stop at Universal CityWalk Hollywood in August.
The Nintendo Switch Road Trip will bring demos of their latest games for guests to play on the new Nintendo Switch – OLED Model. Some of the games available to play will be Nintendo Switch Sports, Mario Strikers: Battle League, and Kirby and the Forgotten Land.
The road trip is visiting after the success of the Kirby and the Forgotten Land walkthrough experience earlier this year. The photo posted by Universal Studios Hollywood promises at least one fun photo-op putting guests inside a green pipe next to Mario. The event is part of the countdown to Super Nintendo World opening at Universal Studios Hollywood early next year.
Space at the Road Trip events may be limited, so guests can pre-register for a Warp Pipe Pass via the Nintendo website.
The tour is in Minneapolis through June 13 and will reach CityWalk on August 25. Here is the full list of tour stops and dates:
- Denver, CO: 06/23 – 06/25
- Milwaukee, WI: 06/30 – 07/02
- Chicago, IL: 07/08 – 07/12
- San Diego, CA: 07/21 – 07/24 (San Diego Comic-Con)
- Bethlehem, PA: 08/05 – 08/08
- Raleigh-Durham, NC: 08/12 – 08/16
- Los Angeles, CA: 08/25 – 08/28 (Universal CityWalk Hollywood)
- Seattle, WA: 09/02 – 09/05
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here