PlayStation confirms it will no longer offer the PS Plus Collection after May 9, 2023. This collection of games was a benefit for subscribers who had a PS5 since its launch in November 2020. Two and a half years later, the company will cease its availability to new players. If you redeemed them, they will continue to be linked to your profile and you will be able to download them without any type of restriction, apart from being a member of the service.
The 20 games that make up the collection are a selection of some of the most relevant titles from the PS4 generation, which thanks to the backward compatibility of the system you can play on PS5. Among them are Resident Evil VII, Days Gone, Monster Hunter World and Bloodborne.
How can I redeem the games included in the PS Plus Collection?
- Turn on your PS5 and go to the PS Plus section in the main menu (the yellow + icon)
- Inside, head to the Explore section.
- There you will see several categories: PS4 Game of the Month, PS5 Game of the Month, PS Plus Collection…
- Click on PS Plus Collection and we will see the 20 titles included (the complete list is below).
- Select the games you want and download them; once the download is complete you will be able to run them as long as you remain subscribed to PS Plus.
- Make sure you have free space. PS5 and PS5 Digital Edition have 825 GB on their internal storage SSD (667 GB usable).
What games does the PS Plus Collection include on PS5?
From PlayStation Studios
- Days Gone
- Detroit: Become Human
- God of War
- Infamous Second Son
- Ratchet and Clank
- The Last Guardian
- The Last of Us Remastered
- Until Dawn
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
Third Party Games
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Battlefield 1
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicles Edition
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Fallout 4
- Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
- Monster Hunter: World
- Mortal Kombat X
- Persona 5
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Source | PlayStation Blog
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here
Be the first to comment