There’s no debating that OPUS: Echo of Starsong – Full Bloom Edition looks utterly stunning. And a quick glance at Steam points to a 10/10 game, one full of Overwhelmingly Positive praise. Rejoice then, for it’s now on Xbox and Game Pass.
For all the acclaim, be of the understanding that OPUS: Echo of Starsong – Full Bloom Edition is going to be a bit niche. See, this is a Visual Novel (you know, that genre that has taken the world be storm) and as such will not appeal to all. But should you be familiar with what that offers, and are happy to kick back, take in some words and let the story play out, there’s a chance that OPUS: Echo of Starsong – Full Bloom Edition will be the finest VN yet.
It’s priced at £20.99 from the Xbox Store, playable on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC, but it’s the Day One drop into Game Pass which makes this all the more interesting as players get the opportunity to take it in with little worry about cash outlays.
Should you fall in, expect to have a tale confront you that is pretty much out of this world. The focus is on the Starsongs that the asteroids emit, and the power that they hold. And when you discover a young girl who is capable of imitating those sounds, well, it all gets ever more intriguing.
Mystery, suspense, interest, intrigue, engagement and the enjoyment of the tale is what is front and centre of OPUS: Echo of Starsong – Full Bloom Edition. In fact, the key features play on those very vibes…
- ⬥SEEK OUT THE ELUSIVE ASTEROIDS⬥ – The female protagonist – Eda, can hear the thunderous sound of starsongs in space, and navigate their spaceship towards the asteroid it came from.
- ⬥UNRAVEL THE MYSTERY OF STARSONGS⬥ – The male protagonist – Jun, can explore asteroids to locate the starsong’s source, which reside in magnificent temples deep within the asteroids, hiding their ancient secrets.
- ⬥ENGAGE WITH A COLORFUL CAST OF CHARACTERS⬥ – Throughout their journey, the crew will encounter people of all sorts. From starsong intel brokers, to asteroid excavation enforcement officers. Some may act as an obstacle, while others will prove themselves to be allies. ⬥LEARN ABOUT EACH CHARACTER’S PAST⬥ – Most people of Thousand Peaks have a personal story to tell when it comes to the conflicts that have ravaged their homeland. Uncover the troubled history of this solar system as you get to know each character.
- ⬥TRAVEL ACROSS A LAWLESS SOLAR SYSTEM⬥ – The story’s main setting, Thousand Peaks, has been in a state of chaos ever since the war. Help the crew travel through the territories of different factions, as they gather intel on the fabled starsongs.
- ⬥ENJOY THE STORY AT YOUR OWN PACE⬥ – Echo of Starsong is a narrative-driven game. Although light puzzles and resource management are involved throughout the story, gameplay is kept simple to provide an accessible experience.
Grabbing OPUS: Echo of Starsong – Full Bloom Edition from the Xbox Store via Game Pass seems a no-brainer. Pay up if you like what you find.
Stay tuned for a full review from us soon.
OPUS: Echo of Starsong – Full Bloom Edition is the definitive edition of the visual novel style adventure game, now with all new voice acting. Asteroids emitting a sound known as “Starsongs” have become the center of conflict for the immense power they hold. Determined to claim asteroids of his own, a young man ventures out with a girl who can imitate starsongs, lending her voice to unravel an ancient myth deep in the heart of space. “I will claim the starsongs, and bring honor to the clan.” Exiled by his people, Jun ventures out in search of starsongs to redeem himself. But progress is slow, until he saves Eda, a witch who can pick up on the sound of asteroids. However, what appears to be a blessed encounter, will end up becoming a lifelong burden…
This news is republished from another source. You can check the original article here